Male Midlife Passage: A Compassionate Approach
As women age they experience a well-recognized "change of life". The changes in the aging man are often less obvious. However, these changes have a profound effect on the physical, emotional, and social aspects of a man's life. The failure of our culture to give healthy recognition to these effects can leaves a man feeling desperate and lost.
With an understanding of male midlife, men and those who love them can:
1. Recognize the subtle and dramatic signs of male midlife passage;
2. Cope with the challenges a man confronts as his internal hormone balance shifts;
3. Discuss options in medical care;
4. Develop strategies to address the inevitable changes in the aging man;
5. Discover healthy outlets for the emotions that accompany male midlife passage.
Introductory workshop: Thursday, February 27 or Thursday April 24, 7-9pm
Crescent Wind Center for Healing 2000 Aldrich Avenue South Minneapolis